3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
- £30,000 - £50,000 + Performance Bonus + Shift Allowance
- VMware, Hyper-V, Microsoft, Office 365, Azure,
My client is a rapidly growing yet established technology company that supports corporate and public-sector clients with world-class IT services, solutions and products.
This is a superb opportunity to join a growing top tier Microsoft CSP & VMware partner with plenty of training and development into areas like Public Cloud and Software Defined Networking. Mixture of Senior Support and Projects within a Managed Services Environment.
Assist with day to day maintenance of our internal, and customer virtual environments
• VMware & Hyper-V platform
Provide technical support and general maintenance:
• MS Windows Server
• Active Directory, Group Policy, Certificate and Federation services;
• Linux OS (Red Hat, Oracle, Ubuntu and Centos);
• MS Exchange
• MS Office 365
• MS Azure Cloud Services;
• Management of backup schedules using Veeam and HP Data Protector
Skills and Experience:
Experience in a client facing support role; Configuring, troubleshooting and administering of :
• VMware & Hyper-V
• Exchange 2013/16
• Windows Server 2012/16 & Active Directory;
• Linux OS, up to and including current versions;
• HP based storage arrays;
Great role, great company and culture, extensive career development and training opportunities.
Please hit the button to Apply and / or call Tim Davey at InfraView on 020 3617 1040 for further info.
If this role is not for you please Register with us letting us know your preferences and will be in touch when the right role comes in