Cloud Solutions Architect - Presales - Azure / Managed Services - £75,000 - £85,000 + Car allowance + Uncapped Commission (30-70k approx.)
Home and client sites - however must be able to easily travel UK Wide when required
Phenomenal opportunity to join fantastic IT Infrastructure and Cloud Solutions and Services Provider. My client is one of the top Microsoft partners in the UK and have a phenomenal UK based opportunity for a Presales Solutions Architect that can have broad high level agnostic business and technical level conversations across a range of technologies with customers and help shape cloud migrations, pulling in expertise from the other parts of the business when required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Cloud subject matter expert – With a deep understanding of native cloud technologies including Azure/O365, you will be responsible for working with Sales teams, Cloud Services BDMs and customers to qualify opportunities, understand requirements and define appropriate solutions that deliver a mature approach to cloud adoption.
- Multi-technology architect – Work with customers to understand business requirements and use a broad knowledge of cloud and connected technologies including security, networking, application architecture, data platforms and collaboration, own engagements that rely on coordinating SMEs in these areas to deliver a tightly integrated offering that delivers provable outcomes to our customers.
- Technologist – Be a passionate advocate for the ability of technology to positively impact our customers’ users and businesses. Present credibly to audiences including C-level customers and partners, individually, in groups and at conferences.
- Solution design - Production and verification of secure and complex solutions both within and outside compliance frameworks, incorporating writing proposals and high-level designs to a high standard.
- Consultancy and Project Management engagement – Build and develop strong peer to peer relationships with our consultancy team. Drive the documentation and adoption of agreed standards within our deployments.
- Partner engagement – Cultivate strong relationships with partner community to stay up to date with offerings and road maps and leverage this knowledge as an agnostic advisor to customers.
- Commercial acumen – The role requires that you understand the commercial impact of the proposed solutions and assist customers and sales teams in choosing the correct solution to meet budget and expectations
- Sales enablement - Assist Sales people with technical guidance on a variety of products and solutions across a range of customer sizes and types and evangelise the team’s capabilities
- Customer retention - Act as a trusted adviser to customers through building knowledge of their business and an ongoing relationship with key staff
- Client engagement - driving and evangelising services capabilities to our customer base
- Presales capabilities with a focus on designing complex solutions for a range of customers, from Mid-market to large scale
- Experience in a channel-presales selling a recurring cloud model focused on Azure.
- Experience of designing successfully delivered platforms, including the production of proposals, high level designs
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and presentation skills
Ability to understand what is required at all stages of the sales cycle, from understanding the customer’s decision making process whilst managing vendor requirements for sales closure.
- Great management and personal development
- 5% commission on all opportunities involved with both new and existing business excluding renewals
- Commission is uncapped and is based solely on the number/size of deals
- Extensive career opportunities
- Joined up business plan and message
- Great place to work – work / life balance
- Massive ongoing pipeline of work to get stuck into
- Fast paced, agile and fun environment
This is a phenomenal role at a UK market leader with one of the most exciting opportunities in the country.
Please hit the button to Apply and / or call Jimmy at InfraView on 020 3950 1996 for further info.
If this role is not for you please Register with us letting us know your preferences and we will be in touch when the right role comes in