Cloud Solutions Architect - Presales - Azure AWS IaaS PaaS - Integrated Technology Solutions
Home and client sites - however must be able to easily travel UK Wide when required.
£80,000 - 90,000 + £20,000 bonus (expected and paid quarterly)
Phenomenal opportunity to join Tier 1 Global IT Infrastructure and Cloud Solutions and Services Provider. My client is one of the top Microsoft and AWS partners globally and have a phenomenal UK based opportunity. Looking for a Presales Solutions Architect that can have broad high level agnostic business and technical level conversations across a range of technologies with customers and help shape cloud migrations, pulling in expertise from the other parts of the business when required.
The Integrated Technology Architecture team is a group of senior multi-technology architects within the wider Solutions group that works with key customers on large, complex and strategic opportunities. They act as trusted advisors, thought leaders and are the owners of major engagements for customers, bringing together capabilities from the subject matter experts in Solutions as well as the wider business to deliver measurable business outcomes.
Responsibilities will include:
• Cloud subject matter expert – With a deep understanding of native cloud technologies including Azure, AWS and O365, you will be responsible for working with Sales teams, Cloud Services BDMs and customers to qualify opportunities, understand requirements and define appropriate solutions that deliver a mature approach to cloud adoption.
• Multi-technology architect – Work with customers to understand business requirements and use a broad knowledge of cloud and connected technologies including security, networking, application architecture, data platforms and collaboration, own engagements that rely on coordinating SMEs in these areas to deliver a tightly integrated offering that delivers provable outcomes to our customers.
• Technologist – Be a passionate advocate for the ability of technology to positively impact our customers’ users and businesses. Present credibly to audiences including C-level customers and partners, individually, in groups and at conferences.
• Solution design - Production and verification of secure and complex solutions both within and outside compliance frameworks, incorporating writing proposals and high-level designs to a high standard.
• Consultancy and Project Management engagement – Build and develop strong peer to peer relationships with our consultancy team. Drive the documentation and adoption of agreed standards within our deployments.
• Partner engagement – Cultivate strong relationships with partner community to stay up to date with offerings and roadmaps and leverage this knowledge as an agnostic advisor to customers.
• Commercial acumen – The role requires that you understand the commercial impact of the proposed solutions and assist customers and sales teams in choosing the correct solution to meet budget and expectations
• Sales enablement - Assist Sales people with technical guidance on a variety of products and solutions across a range of customer sizes and types and evangelise the team’s capabilities
• Customer retention - Act as a trusted adviser to customers through building knowledge of their business and an ongoing relationship with key staff
• Internal collaboration – maximise and leverage investment in Solutions Architects, Services BDMs, Cloud platform, and Professional services resources. Support the creation of new offerings and services and taking them to market.
• Client engagement - driving and evangelising services capabilities to our customer base. Differentiating through its productised services, consulting capability and cloud expertise.
• Accreditation – Attain and maintain the highest level of relevant accreditation(s) in key areas
Pre-sales and/or post-sales capabilities with a focus on designing complex solutions for a range of customers, from Mid-market to Enterprise scale
5+ years of experience in either a channel-presales or a hands-on technical consulting/support role with at least 3 years of majority presales.
Experience of designing successfully delivered platforms, including the production of proposals, high level designs, RFP responses, PS estimates and migration strategies.
Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and presentation skills
Ability to understand what is required at all stages of the sales cycle, from understanding the customer’s decision making process whilst managing vendor requirements for sales closure.
This is a phenomenal role at a UK and Global market leader with one of the most exciting opportunities in the country.
Great management and personal development
Extensive career opportunities
Established £1Bn+ UK Turnover yet with 29% annual growth
Top level CSP Tier 1 Microsoft and AWS Partner
Joined up business plan and message
Great place to work – work / life balance
Not missed business budgets for 5 years +
Massive ongoing pipeline of work to get stuck into
Fast paced, agile and fun environment
Biggest success story in the UK Market
Please hit the button to Apply and / or call Tim Davey at InfraView on 020 3617 1040 for further info.
If this role is not for you please Register with us letting us know your preferences and we will be in touch when the right role comes in