CyberArk Security Consultant
- Home and Client site
- £55,000 - £70,000 + £6k car allowance (flexible)
CyberArk Security Consultant required to join market leading Security focused technology solutions and IT Services provider.
The Consultant provides first class technical assistance to all members of the Security Sales Team having particular emphasis upon the post sales deployment and installation of the solution sold.
Furthermore the Consultant can be assigned as technical contact for nominated Major Accounts, forming a team with the Sales Account Manager, providing pre and post sales technical continuity for that Account.
Key areas of responsibility
▪ Installation of CyberArk PAS for V10 V9.X (Vault, DR Vault, Central Policy Manager and Password Vault Web Access)
▪ Upgrade of CyberArk from V7 and V8 to V9 AND V10 (Vault, DR Vault, Central Policy Manager and Password Vault Web Access)
▪ Installation and Upgrade of Privilege Session Manager and Privilege Session Manager Proxy
▪ Onboarding of technologies in CyberArk
▪ Installation of product portfolio at customer premises – this may additionally include
providing network design, security policy advice, liaison with other vendors, hands-on
training/familiarisation and project management
▪ A proficient knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol, its application and addressing structure
▪ A proficient awareness of Network techniques and devices is required: to include routing, switching, legacy protocols, WAN and LAN networking knowledge
▪ Scripting experience using PACLI, REST API
▪ Integration of Active Directory
▪ Knowledge of Active Directory, Linux, Database, (SQL & Oracle) and Network
▪ Knowledge of integration with 2FA and SAML
▪ A proven record and proficient awareness of Networking Security products, developments and issues in the ‘Content’ space. Practical experience working with Websense, Bluecoat, Web Marshall or similar essential
▪ A proficient working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems is essential Microsoft certifications are advantageous
Great role at fast growing, market leader with plenty of scope for development and progression.
Please hit the button to Apply and / or call Tim Davey at InfraView for further info.
If this role is not for you please Register with us letting us know your preferences and will be in touch when the right role comes in.