Managed Services Infrastructure Technical Services Manager
- High Wycombe - £60,000 - £75,000 - Technical Manager / Tech Lead
- Windows, AD, Exchange, Office 365, Hyper-V, Azure.
Are you looking for an exciting new role with a young, energetic and dynamic growing company?
Great role leading the Technical Infrastructure for a fast growing MSP, Leading the Tech Support Team and acting as technical lead and owning the technical service delivered to customers!
Reporting into the Technical Director you will be responsible for managing the IT Infrastructure Managed Service offering both internally, managing the technology and infrastructure support team, and the delivery of this to external customers.
• Windows server (2008, 2012, 2016)including Active Directory, DFS, DNS, DHCP. RADIUS and LDAP, Group Policy, Clustering and WSUS
• Disaster Recovery Solutions
• Virtualised environments in particular VMware / Hyper V
• Centralised storage environments
• MCSE Certified or MCSA equivalent
• Backup technologies.
• Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013/ Office 365
• Automated monitoring and log tools and analysing trends and root cause issues
• Network Security Solutions/Support – AV, 2 Factor Authentication, Encryption etc
• Microsoft Azure and Cloud Technologies
• Ideally experience working within a similar role in an MSP environment
Great role in fast growing business with lots of scope and autonomy to drive things forward.
Please hit the button to Apply and / or call Tim Davey at InfraView for further info.
If this role is not for you please Register with us letting us know your preferences and will be in touch when the right role comes in