Microsoft Consultant – Office 365, Active Directory, Azure, EMS Cloud, Productivity, Mobility
– North London / Hertfordshire Office, Work from Home and Client Sites
Senior Consultant - £55,000 - £70,000 (spec below)
Consultant - £40,000 - £55,000 (looking for someone keen to grow into the below)
Fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing cloud services provider in a Microsoft Consultancy Role. Looking hungry Consultants to train and develop or proven Consultants keen for a Senior Consultancy role.
My client is a Microsoft managed fast track partner and are going places fast. They have a solid training and development budget and really collaborative team environment.
Looking for Microsoft Productivity and/or Cloud Consultants - any MCSE Certification is a bonus however you will get the opportunity to do this.
Client environments will vary in size, complexity, industry sector and working arrangements, so the scope of each program will vary. Flexibility of approach is required in carrying out responsibilities, including:
- Lead Design workshops for transformation projects
- Delivering projects to a very high standard including documentation and handover workshops to users
- Acting in a Senior Consultant role with the client, providing liaison, on-going communication, managing client expectations and dealing with client issues
- Supporting business development and pre-sales activities including demos and proposal writing
- Travelling across the UK to deliver solutions at client site.
This role requires someone who has five or more years of experience in Microsoft core infrastructure and messaging technologies as well as consultancy.
The candidate needs to be very well versed in the architecture and implementation of highly available core components of Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and ideally exposure to Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service. The ideal candidate would also have an excellent understanding of architecture and implementation of System Center stack. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for working independently or as part of a team with our customers are essential.
Technical infrastructure skills will be needed across the majority of the following Microsoft server technologies in order of priority:
- Office 365
- Microsoft Active Directory Services – Domain Services & Federation Services, Group Policy etc.
- Azure Design and implementation of workloads in either IAAS or PAAS
- Exchange Server 2013,2010, 2007 & 2003
- Microsoft System Center
- DNS and related network protocols as well as capability with Windows PowerShell.
- Virtualisation technologies (such as Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware).
- Windows 7,Vista&XP, Windows 8
- Office 2010/2007/2003 and Office 2013
- Internet Explorer, Safari and Firefox
- Windows Phone and other mobile platforms including BlackBerry, iPhone and tablets.
- Enterprise deployment and administration technologies for Microsoft client and server operating systems
- Enterprise network topology including: Active Directory, Wide Area Connectivity (On premise and Internet based), firewall and proxy technologies and SSL certificates.
- This role requires experience and understanding of Cloud-based infrastructure and migration projects, who understands how business infrastructure works and can support the business.
Ability to perform with confidence and possess the following essential skills and abilities:
- Can demonstrate initiative, resourceful, highly self-motivated and goal orientated
- Experience in a consultancy or customer facing sales role is essential
- An intelligent, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Excellent relationship building skills with clients and colleagues
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to effectively prioritize, focus and deliver work within agreed timescales to the highest standards
- The resilience to approach challenging issues with a positive and fresh outlook.
- Generous package with healthcare, pension
Great role in exciting proven yet fast growing environment with solid career developing opportunities
Please hit the button to Apply and / or call Tim Davey at InfraView on 020 3617 1040 for further info.
If this role is not for you please Register with us letting us know your preferences and we will be in touch when the right role comes in
Microsoft Consultant – Office 365, Active Directory, Azure, EMS Cloud, Productivity, Mobility x2