Microsoft Consultant - Cloud / Mobility / Productivity - MCSE x2
- Senior Consultant £60,000 - £80,000
- Consultant £45,000 - £60,000
- Home and client sites ideally within commutable distance of London - however must be able to travel UK Wide on the odd occasion.
Phenomenal opportunity to join leading, fast growing IT Infrastructure and Cloud Solutions and Services Provider. My client is one of the top MS Partners on a fast track growth path.
The Ideal Candidate: (don't need all of the below)
• MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSE: Mobility or MCSE: Productivity
• Strong proven Azure, Office 365, InTune/EMS, System Center and Windows 10 Deployment experience including Hybrid infrastructure design and Implementation/Migration
• Proven design, implementation and configuration of Microsoft Public/Private Cloud technologies
• Proven capability across the Azure, InTune/EMS and Office 365 workloads
• Proven designs of Large Scale Microsoft Server Solutions
• Proven technical exposure with experience of being a subject matter expert (SME) in Microsoft Public/Private Cloud technologies
• Experienced within the planning, design, migration, troubleshooting and remediation of complex solutions
• Enterprise migration experience using both native and third party migration tools, such as Quest and ADMT
• Knowledge and experience of scripting for configuration, migration and reporting
This is a great role with one of the market leaders in IT Infrastructure and Cloud Consulting with a great reputation and proven history of providing career progression and training.
Please hit the button to Apply and / or call Tim Davey at InfraView on 020 3617 1040 for further info.
If this role is not for you please Register with us letting us know your preferences and we will be in touch when the right role comes in