Microsoft Consultant – Azure - Work from home and Northern UK Client Sites - £55,000 - £65,000 + £5,000 car allowance + benefits package
Phenomenal opportunity to join Tier 1 Microsoft focused Cloud Consultancy in a Consultancy role focused on Design and Implementation of cutting-edge MS technologies. My client has an exceptional reputation and solid career development and training plans.
Looking for a Cloud Consultant to join the Delivery team based within the market leading Consultancy Services division. You’ll be responsible for the design and delivery of technical solutions and interface with the wider consultancy team to ensure that project delivery is consistent and follows best practice throughout the business.
You will be focused around Azure cloud technologies but will also include on prem MS solutions. Knowledge of Office365, Exchange, Active Directory, System Centre and the wider Microsoft stack is desirable
Post-Sales – Project Delivery
- Leading meetings and project definition workshops for customer engagements;
- Leading the design and implementation phases for projects
- Completing the quality assurance of solutions delivered by the technical consultants;
- Assisting the technical consultants on problem areas and issues experienced in delivering project work for customers;
- Ensuring that the development of in project documentation is kept up to date and ensure that documentation is adhered to and template for all future project work.
- Support sales team in engaging with customers on technical solutions;
- Assisting sales team with writing statement of works and project proposals;
- Actively looking to the wider delivery team to ensure utilisation levels are maintained;
Ideally you will be certified in some of the following however successful candidate will be put through MCSE Certification in first 6 months: -
MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
MCSE Server Infrastructure
MCSE Private Cloud
MCSA Cloud Platform
This truly is one of the best Microsoft Consultancy roles available in the country right now at a Tier 1 market leader with exceptional opportunities for career development and training.
Outstanding opportunity to join a leading managed service provider with exceptional opportunities for growth and development within a close knit and knowledgeable team. Year on year growth is 50%.
Please hit the button to Apply and / or call Jimmy at InfraView for further info on 0203 950 1996
If this role is not for you, register with us letting us know your preferences and will be in touch when the right role comes in.
Cloud Consultant – Azure - Work from home and Northern UK Client Sites - £55,000 - £65,000 + car allowance + benefits package