Principle Cloud Consultant - UK Wide - £85,000 + £12,000 Bonus - Azure
Principle Cloud Consultant - UK Wide - Azure/Automation project consultancy, LLD, implementation and technical strategic ownership and development of team structure or new emerging technologies. Network & Security evangelist; covering 65% delivery and 35% strategic tech planning/delivering tech standard & upskilling in new cutting edge technologies, gaining multiple Certs! Must be a specialist across cloud operating at Principal level.
Package - Up to £85,000 + £12,000 Bonus (paid quarterly)
My client want somebody who can help them grow the cloud practice, work with the head of cloud to build the cloud pipeline by engaging in technical conversations once sales pitch is done. Confidently talk about what azure does for customers and how they can use it. Essentially being the glue between pre/post sales whilst also doing the delivery as well. Architect, design and implement Azure solutions within the professional services team, not the pre sales team. However, you will work with them occasionally, taking the designs from them and performing/leading the implementation. Whilst my client are growing out this division, you will be the number ONE Azure consultant.
Principal Consultant responsible for executing cloud/automation projects including the design, implementation and technical strategy across the team and for multiple customers:
- Azure design and implementation
- Technical strategic planning and leadership
- Continually contribute to best practices document and recommendations for relevant projects
- Working closely with Account Managers, Project Managers, Solution Architects and Customers
- Design and Deliver implementation services across a wide range of clients, technologies and requirements
- Creation of technical documentation of Low Level Designs of High Level Designs of Diagrams, BoM o Statement of Works (SoW)
- Creation and presentation of customer facing documentation
- Involvement and running of project design workshops
- Liaise with other team members/managers/self-study to develop consulting & technical skills
- Working in multiple complex high demanding projects
- Excellent understanding of a project life-cycle setting correct expectations with the customers upfront
- Commercial acumen
Clear drive & passion to further your technical capability and drive technical strategy across the team and be the “go to”Azure Consultant for the Leading Tier 1 Technology Solutions Provider!
Home & client sites, mainly Southern based client but must be able to travel UK Wide when required.
• Great management and personal development
• Extensive career opportunities
• Established £1Bn+ UK Turnover yet with 29% annual growth
• Joined up business plan and message
• Great place to work – work / life balance
• Not missed business budgets for 5 years +
• Massive ongoing pipeline of work to get stuck into
• Fast paced, agile and fun environment
• Biggest success story in the UK Market
Please hit the button to Apply and / or call Owen Harris 020 3950 9970 at InfraView for further info.
If this role is not for you please Register with us letting us know your preferences and will be in touch when the right role comes in.