Support Engineer – Second Line – London - £25,000 - £30,000
My client are an ambitious organisation, who are heavy on designing, implementing and supporting IT and Cloud solutions and have one of the highest Microsoft Cloud partnership statuses in the UK
My client are leaders in this space and currently sitting at over £20million turnover which they are rapidly increasing and looking to get up to £25 million by the end of the year
With thousands of cloud migrations to their name, there are not many, if any, better places to be if you are a Technical Support Engineer, looking for a position and company which you give you fantastic learning opportunities, and the chance to work your way up through support, engineering and consultancy with a clear progression plan in place.
This is a Second Line Support position, and its essential you have worked in a similar position previously.
- Responsible for providing customers with high level support
- Point of escalation from the Tier 1 support engineers
- Provide support in conjunction with other specialist teams within Operations.
- Ensure that service level agreements are met
- Deliver reliable resolutions to customers with technical issues when raised via support lines, live chat, email or self-service portals
Essential Technical Skills:
- Windows 7/8/10 Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office 2010 – 2016
- Active Directory
- Backup Solutions
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Virtualisation technologies ie; VMware, Citrix
- Storage technologies ie; NetApp, EMC, Dell, HP
- Microsoft Dynamics/Automation
- Life Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Health Cover
- Discounted Gym
- Birthday Lunches
- Cycle to work scheme
My client need a reliable, passionate, well presented IT support engineer that can take on the responsibility of providing support to their clients. The role will be office based and you may be required to visit multiple client sites in London – which will be expensed.
This is a great role with one of the market leaders in IT Infrastructure and Cloud with a great reputation and proven history of providing career progression and training.
Please hit the button to Apply and / or call Jimmy Hearne at InfraView on 020 3950 1996 for further info.
If this role is not for you please Register with us letting us know your preferences and we will be in touch when the right role comes in